SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Filtec, is a leading supplier of engineered water and waste water treatment processes. Our business is to make water safe. Our clients include major water authorities and municipalities as well as some of the largest food and beverage businesses in New Zealand and beyond. Filtec has an enviable market leading position built on the back of quality and a reputation for getting the job done. As a result of ongoing growth we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work within our growing Projects Division.
What we are looking for is an individual who has:
- Minimum of five year’s project management experience in water or related industry;
- A tertiary engineering qualification or similar;
- An unwavering commitment to health and safety;
- Exceptional budgeting and planning capabilities;
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects;
- A high level of interpersonal skills to actively engage with all stakeholders;
- Ability to be agile in a changing environment and adapt accordingly;
You must be self-motivated and have a proven track record of managing complex build projects. An eye for detail and meticulous planning abilities are what set you apart from others. Technical support and industry specific training will be provided to the successful candidate in order to bring them up to speed quickly.
Remuneration according to experience and qualifications.
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER
This role is to manage all sales efforts within a defined territory in the Taupo North area, this will be from the sales planning stage through to the completion of the sale. You will have full ownership and accountability for the territory and the sales numbers it achieves.
- Source leads and opportunities from new customers for both equipment and project division.
- Grow and manage existing accounts within your territory.
- Be involved in the annual and quarterly budgets, with input from regional sales manager for your territory.
- Participate in Water NZ and WIOG conferences; be involved in the presentation of our stand and other marketing efforts.
- Provide input into the marketing activities of the business.
- Follow sales strategy and ensure that you adhere to this process as well.
- Establishment of key sales data, e.g accurate pipeline forecast, highest selling products / services in your territory, most profitable customers etc, and demonstrate a high literacy of these numbers.
- Establishment of account plans for your major clients and managing the key relationships within your territory.
- Co-ordinate the marketing efforts with respect to the company's marketing material for customers in your territory.
- Monthly reporting to the management team (this may become part of the board report). This must portray an accurate reflection of where you are and include your pipeline. The template for this will be provided.
- Understand the company's values and culture and demonstrate these through your work.
- Have the initiative to be able to work autonomously away from the office.
- The highest level of communication skills and awareness of the importance of customer service.
- Computer literacy, good knowledge of our product range.
- Basic knowledge of water and waste water treatment processes.
- Understanding of B2B sales and account management.
- Ability to create sales plans and put them into action.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / INTERNAL SALES
If you want to work in an innovative, challenging and fun environment where your ideas are valued: what are you waiting for?
- Answer all incoming sales/service calls
- Handle price and availability of stocked items
- Maintain customer data base
- Administer customer satisfaction surveys
- Produce CRM reports as required for the sales manager
- Undertake basic marketing tasks as per our marketing plan including management of all company social media channels
- Handle consumable sales enquiries
- Handle credits/returns
- Facilitate parts/paperwork for the sales/service team when they are travelling
- Sales/service invoicing
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong services background
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both within a team as well as autonomously
- Pride yourself on customer service and quality workmanship
- Knowledge of New Zealand geography
- Current clean driver’s license
Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please have your CV emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we appreciate the effort put into sending your individual applications, only short listed candidates will be notified.